Lecturer - CnC/Mechanical / Automotive Maintenance Engineering
- The post holders are expected to contribute to the scholarship and intellectual life of the Institution by conducting high quality teaching as appropriate and as instructed by the Head of Department.
- The post holders will also participate in the Centre and wider Departmental activities.
- In addition to teaching, subject planning, preparation and research, Instructors should also advise and guide students, invigilating examinations, participate in faculty and administrative meetings, act on academic committees and organize departmental workshops.
- The range of duties may vary from time to time but faculties are engaged primarily in teaching.
- PhD - 3 years of full-time Lecturing experience.
- Masters - 5 years of full-time Lecturing experience.
- Graduated from accredited University.
- Bachelors and Masters specialization has to be in the same filed as the position applied for.
- The Degrees should should have been obtained through full-time only.
- Candidates with professional certification and experience will be given preference.
- Must speak English at a professional level.
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
Middle Eastern, Oman
May 7, 2019